The Electrical Panel Is The Electrical Heart Of Your Home
There are a few main reasons we replace panels-
- When buying or selling a home, some panels are flagged as outdated and identified as dangerous and need to be replaced prior to closing on the transaction.
- If homeowners need to add more power for a welder, hot tub/jacuzzi or on-demand water heater
- Damage to panel due to high moisture can cause rust and corrosion leading to poor connections
Every home has an electrical panel where the main wiring meets with circuits that distribute power throughout your house. We understand how your electrical system works and how to make sure your home is as safe as possible.
Even though there are safety features in most panels, it is good to make sure everything is working perfectly.
Panel Upgrades for Older Homes
Older homes suffer the most when there are power surges, brown outs and fluctuations. Upgrading you wiring may be needed. In other cases the panel box may need to be upgraded. Additional circuits may need to be added to give you more options for adding extra outlets or lighting fixtures.
If you have any reason to believe you may need a panel upgrade, Artizan Electric is here to help with:
- Panel Upgrades
- Service Upgrades
- Circuit Breakers
- Electrical Testing
- 220v Circuits
Additional circuits might be needed:
If you are adding new large appliances like hot tubs, spas, expanded garage or additions on your house – you may require a sub-panel or an additional panel on its own or:
- Circuit Installation
- Breaker Installation
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Remodeling
- Dedicated Circuits
- Electrical Panel Replacement
- Electrical Panel Installation
Reach out today!